To obtain a residence card, they will need:
- a valid passport.
- your registration certificate as an EU national or any other proof of your residence in the country.
- proof of the family relationship with you (such as a marriage or birth certificate)
- for (grand)children, proof they are under 21 or dependent on you.
What is the easiest European country to get permanent residency?
- Antigua and Barbuda
and more, visit our website legit docs online for more info
How can I get permanent residence in Europe?
To get a document certifying your right of permanent residence, you must submit proof that you have been living legally in the country for 5 years. You need to send different supporting documents with your application, depending on your situation (employed, self-employed, jobseeker, pensioner, student)
How do I get a residence permit in Germany?
- Have a valid passport from another country,
- Not have a criminal record, if do we can fix that
- Be proficient in German in at least a B1 level, not matter
- Have German health insurance, we can provide
- Pass a health check which proves you are healthy enough to work and/or study, for more info go here
-WE ALSO OFFER A LEGITIMATE SERVICE:
- We offer a service to help you through to meet your goals, we can help you with;
- •Getting real government issued ID under another identity,
- •A new social security number (verifiable with the SSA),
- •Checking and saving accounts for your new ID,
- •Credit cards
- •Passports(USA, Canada, Australia, EU Countries, Asia…)
- •Biometric Passports
- •EU Passports
- •Green Card application
- •Perminent Residence Card (PR)
- •Construction and obtaining identification documents,
- •Coaching services available
- •Working permit
- •Driver’s license
- •Birth Certificates
- •Marriage Certificates
- •School Diploma
- • High-quality Dollar/Euro Bills
- •ID cards
- •Private and offshore banking
- •Visas for USA, Canada, Australia, Europe & Asian Countries and much more!